Happy Thursday and happy spring! I think Utah missed the spring memo, since it rained and snowed – yes snowed – all day yesterday.
But in spite of the gloomy weather I decided to make a super springy wreath. You know that saying “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have” it works the same for you house right?? Dress your house for the weather you want, not the weather you have. Hahaha
The supplies you’ll need:
- Flowers (different colors and sizes)
- Hot glue gun with glue
I also found this super cute denim quatrefoil ribbon for 30% off at Michaels (plus my mom had a 20% off coupon – thank you mom)
- Glue on end of the ribbon to the wreath and start wrapping.
- Continue wrapping until the entire wreath is covered and secure the end of ribbon with glue. (I love the way it looks even without the flowers)
- Choose your main focus flower and glue it on the wreath. (Mine was this huge gorgeous pink flower and I put it slightly to the left)
- Continue gluing on flowers, working from your main flower. (I chose to taper mine – largest in the middle to smallest on the end – leaving some ribbon exposed because it’s so cute)
- Hang your wreath up and enjoy. (Even if the weather is gloomy)
Let your creativity shine through and have fun and just maybe spring will want to join us.😁